The Lomo LC-Wide 35mm Film Camera from Lomography is a viewfinder camera with a fixed f/4.5 aperture and a 17mm wide-angle lens. It provides ultra-wide-angle imaging and offers three distinct image formats for stylistic shooting. Full format, square format and half-format images are all available; to shoot in square and half format it is necessary to insert supplied image frames. Fast, two zone focusing is supported with a focus range of 15.7" (0.4 m) to infinity. Any type of 35mm film can be used with the LC-Wide and an ISO range of 100-1600 offers flexibility for film sensitivity levels. The LC-Wide will produce a wide-angle image with the Lomography "look" of vignetted corners, high contrast and saturated colors (when shooting color film).
Film is advanced with a manual winder and multiple exposure images are possible. A cable release is included for long exposures and self-portraiture. A hot shoe flash mount and tripod mount are also featured and two rolls of film in designer canisters are included.
- The LC-Wide features a specially designed fixed 17mm Minigon 1 Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens. Every photo is taken at this ultra-wide-angle focal length.
- Three photo formats are available. To adjust the image aspect ratio, simply slide the switch under the lens to Full Format, Half Format or Square Format and insert the appropriate format frame.
- Two zone focus options are available: 15.7-35.4" (0.4-0.9 m) or 35.4" (0.9 m) - infinity. Easy adjustment is made by a switch on the side of the lens.
- Unlimited multiple exposure shots can be taken and the included cable release thread can be attached to the shutter button for long exposures.
- Film ISO range from 100-1600 is supported and all types of 35mm film (negative, slide, black and white and redscale) can be used.
- Hot Shoe Mount, Cable Release Connection and Tripod Socket are available
- Two Rolls of ISO 100 color film in designer film canisters are included.