The Spinner 360° Motorizer from Lomography lets you capture up to 360° panoramic photos with ease - and no complicated software required! The combination of a Motorizer Base, Motorizer Remote Control, and the Spinner 360° camera (sold separately) will give you all you need to capture the entire world around you with the push of a button.
The Motorizer Remote Control works in an unobstructed area up to 16.4 - 26.2' - so you can take amazing panoramic photos without even holding the camera! Simply choose from single spin (set rotation) and continuous spin (user determined) modes depending on what kind of photo you'd like to take. Continuous spin works like the bulb mode of a camera in that you can hold the Remote's trigger for as little or as long as you want, capturing customized images as you see fit! The Base requires at least four, but up to 8 "AA" batteries, while the Remote only takes a single "AA" battery to get you going.
Note! Spinner 360° Camera required, and sold separately
- In Continuous Mode the camera turns as long as the blue release button is pressed down, so you can keep shooting as long as you want
- In Single Spin Mode the camera turns approx. 1.5 rotations after the button has been pressed once. You do not need to hold the button down for the whole rotation
- You can control more than one Motorizer as long as they are all within the 16.4 - 26' working distance of the Motorizer Remote
- The Spinner Motorizer is specially designed for indoor conditions and outdoor shadow conditions. The relative shutter speed of the Spinner Motorizer is 1/4 second. That means you should use ISO 400 or higher sensitivity film if you want to shoot indoors, and ISO 100 or lower sensitivity film if you are shooting outdoor shadows during daytime - you may also buy a 52 mm ND filter to place in front of the lens (sold separately)
- When in sunny conditions, it's recommended you simply use your original Spinner 360° handle, as it is perfectly designed for shooting during the day. However, should you want to shoot in sunny weather with the Spinner Motorizer, you may buy a 52 mm ND filter to place in front of the lens