The black Lens Cover For the Olympus Zuiko 300mm f/2.8 ED Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather.
It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. This cover will also help you preserve the resale value of the lens by protecting it from dust, dirt and other contaminants. This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desirable. Or, it can be used just for its protection value.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Includes a clear, flexible UV-PVC window over the AF controls and the distance-scale window
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red-dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Compatible with the Olympus Zuiko 300mm f/2.8 ED lens