The Samsung SPE-101 Network Video Encoder compresses audio and video signals from a single analog camera into digital data for transmission over the network. This encoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG formats that help in compressing high-quality audio and video signals without compromising on clarity. Furthermore, this encoder allows you to record live footage in real time at full frame rate.
Moreover, it allows you to control compatible PTZ cameras via an RS-422 or RS-485 port. The encoder's Power over Ethernet capability allows you to power it via the Ethernet cable itself. What’s more, this network encoder supports ONVIF standard for hassle-free integration and improved interoperability.
- Accepts audio/video signals from a single CCTV camera
- Supports H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats
- Allows you to record footage at full frame rate
- RS-422 / RS-485 cable lets you control compatible analog PTZ cameras
- Power over Ethernet capability enables charging the encoder via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission
- Motion detection function triggers an alarm and allows the camera to capture footage when any movement is detected
- Ethernet port allows you to easily connect the encoder to the network via an RJ-45 cable
- De-interlace circuitry converts interlaced video such as common analog television signals or 1080i format HDTV signals into non-interlaced video
- User access control prevents unauthorized operation
- ONVIF compliance allows enhanced integration and interoperability