The Defender 21005 Ultra High-Resolution Outdoor Security Camera features a 1/3" CMOS sensor and is designed to record clear and crisp images of up to 600 TVL. During the day, the camera uses the built-in IR-cut filter to eliminate color distortion in the images. When the camera switches to night or B&W mode, the IR-cut filter is removed and the 36 IR LEDs are activated automatically. In this mode, the camera allows surveillance up to 100’ (30.5 m) in complete darkness.
The IP65-rated weather-resistant housing protects the dome camera from dust and water, thereby ensuring uninterrupted surveillance even in harsh weather conditions. The professional grade aluminum anti-vandal mount makes sure no one can tamper with your camera. Moreover, the cables are routed through the mount, which makes it difficult for potential vandals to tamper with them. In addition, a 65’ (19.8 m) cable (included) provides flexibility in positioning the camera.
- IP65-Rated Weather-Resistant Camera
- Records high-resolution videos of up to 600 TVL
- Captures clear images in all weathers
- 36 IR LEDs built-in activate automatically when the ambient illumination reduces below a certain level
- Offers night vision up to 100’ (30.5 m)
- 30-day money back guarantee for Defender
- Professional Grade Housing
- Professional grade aluminum housing
- Sunshield to prevent glare
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Anti-vandal mount deters sabotage or theft attempts
- Flexible positioning of camera with the included 65’ (19.8 m) cable
- Mount conceals the entire cable leaving no part exposed
- Black and silver finish