It is important to keep track of the movement on your property, be it caused by trespassers or invited guests. Defender’s AL101 FrontLine Wireless Driveway Alert System is a compact motion detection and alert system that ensures peace of mind and lets you know whenever there is any activity on your property.
This alert system features a sensor that detects motion and a handheld receiver. The system can be expanded to include up to 3 motion sensors for maximum coverage of your property.
The weather-resistant housing allows you to install the sensor in almost any outdoor location. It can detect motion up to 30’ (9.1 m) away and has 2 selectable sensitivity levels — 15’ (4.6 m) and 30’ (9.1 m). Moreover, the sensor sends alerts to the receiver when any motion is detected.
The receiver can detect signals up to 300’ (91.4 m) away from the sensor unit. It also allows you to control motion detection (turn it off/on) for up to 3 zones and also indicates which sensor has detected motion.
Moreover, the motion sensor and receiver are both battery operated, so the sensor can be placed anywhere on your property without the hassle of hard-wiring the system.
- Wireless transmission between sensor and receiver up to 300' (91.4 m)
- Pair button on the receiver allows quick and easy wireless connection with the sensor
- Control up to 3 zones via the handheld receiver
- Sensors are enclosed in weather-resistant housings for outdoor use 1
- Adjustable sensitivity - detects motion up to 15' (4.6 m) or up to 30' (9.1 m) (on boosting the power)
- Expandable up to 3 sensors for maximum monitoring
- External alarm connection - receiver can be used in conjunction with any security system via a 3-wire alarm input to trigger an alarm when motion is detected
- Complete wireless operation - sensor and receiver are battery operable (4 AA batteries included only for sensor)
- Receiver alerts you when motion sensor battery is low
- Easy to install on any wood post or tree with the included hanging clip