The Videolarm QMRT470NAX2 QView Recessed Ceiling Day/Night Dome Camera System provides you with the advantages of a multi-camera monitoring system in 1 discreet housing. Up to 4 cameras can be mounted to fully articulated, segmented arm brackets which can be adjusted to fit a wide range of viewing angles; all without the use of pan/tilt devices, controllers, or motors.
Simply identify the number of areas you would like to monitor, and select the amount of cameras in correspondence. This system comes with 4 day/night cameras, each with a 3 to 9mm auto-iris lens, to allow you to monitor your surveillance area under various lighting conditions. Moreover, the camera arms are fully adjustable and designed to prevent movement once positioned.
Moreover, the tinted dome of the housing helps conceal the camera lens direction and allows discreet monitoring. The QView camera system comes with a twisted pair configuration and is an ideal solution for monitoring multiple areas on a budget.
- Multiple cameras in a single dome take up less geography than multiple cameras in multiple locations
- 1 housing to install (rather than 3 or 4) saves money on the initial installation and any future service calls
- Fixed cameras require little servicing and use the least amount of hard drive space
- With multiple fixed cameras you can capture continuous footage versus monitoring one direction at a time with a single PTZ camera
- Backed by Moog Videolarm's industry leading 5-year warranty
- Available in 5 distinguished enclosures
- Up to 4 day/night (D&N) cameras with IR corrective lens
- Includes 3-9mm auto-iris lens
- 1 24 VAC power input; separate video outputs
- Available with NVT (Network Video Technologies) twisted pair video outputs
- Factory installed system, ready to plug n play