The black Tether Tools Studio Proper Wallee Connect Lite is a bracket designed to be used with the Tether Tools Studio Proper Wallee modular system. It connects to a Wallee case, allowing you to mount your iPad 1st, 2nd or 3rd Gen or Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Connect your tablet to any 1/4-20" tripod, swivel arm, vacuum suction cup or many other versatile clamps to attach the tablet to virtually any object or surface. Using the easy rotation handle, you can attach or remove the bracket from the Wallee case. Once locked into position, unscrew the handle to expose the additional 1/4-20" receptor for attaching additional accessories.
To mount your tablet, simply attach the bracket to a tripod or clamp and position it where you'd like to mount your device. With the tablet in the Wallee Case, place the open "X" on the case over the "X" on the bracket. Rotate 45-degrees and with a simple click the tablet is locked in place and ready to use. Rotate 90-degrees to change orientation without removing your tablet from the bracket. This bracket is constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum and has a non-reflective finish. Additionally, it is made domestically and backed by a lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
- Designed to be used with the Wallee modular system
- Compatible with Wallee case for iPad 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen and Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Dual 1/4-20" receptors on center and outer rim
- Rotation handle allows you to easily connect and remove your tablet
- Fully future compatible system when new tablets are designed
- Non-reflective black finish
- Constructed of lightweight Aerospace aluminum
- Quickly and easily rotate from landscape to portrait orientation
- Lightweight design allows for maximum portability
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty