The Tether Tools Studio Proper Wallee Hand Strap is part of the Tether Tools Studio Proper Wallee modular system, and works together with your tablet in its Wallee case (both sold separately). It allows you to hold your iPad 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation with Smart Cover or Galaxy Tab 10.1. During a photo shoot, this strap can offer a very professional way to allow clients to preview your images.
The handle is easy to use -- simply place your Wallee case over the locking X on the hand strap and rotate the iPad or Tab to secure it on the hand strap. Turn it and you'll hear a click. You can rotate the tablet between portrait and landscape mode by twisting it 90 degrees and it locks into place.
You can get a comfortable, secure grip on your tablet even when holding your tablet in its Wallee case for extended periods of time. The strap features a contoured, brushed silver outer shell and inner padding that allows for maximum breathability. Whether you're right or left handed, you can get a balanced grip when attaching the strap to your hand. It's also a perfect accessory to take on the road; the slender design and lightweight materials mean it won't take up much room in a bag or weigh down your load.
- Main Features
- Hand strap for an iPad/Galaxy Tab with Wallee case (sold separately)
- Comfort-fit handle allows tablet to be held comfortably and securely
- Contoured, brushed silver outer shell and breathable inner padding
- Allows for balanced grip when attaching the tablet to either hand
- Easy to Use
- Locking X on the hand strap accepts the Wallee case
- Twist 90 degrees to switch between portrait and landscape mode
- Slender design and lightweight materials for easy portability