The Tether Tools Rock Solid PowrGrip 4.5 for Wallee iPad & Galaxy Tablets is designed to securely mount your iPad, Galaxy tablet, compact camera, DSLR or video camera to a flat, non-porous surface using a vacuum seal system. The vacuum cup is made by Wood's PowrGrip. The PowrGrip 4.5 includes a Ballhead Assembly for positioning and angling your device. The Ballhead Assembly is compatible with any 1/4"-20 mounting bracket including the optional Tether Tools Wallee Case and either the Connect or Connect Lite bracket.
The PowrGrip 4.5 attaches and releases using a hand-actuated pump to effectively remove air between the pad and attaching surface. It can be attached and removed in seconds. It works well on windows, mirrors, cars, RV's, boats, counter-tops or any other smooth, non-porous surface. The PowrGrip 4.5's large 4.5" mounting pad can support any device up to 10 lb. Plus, a pad protector is included for easy storage.
- Reliable and secure method for mounting an iPad, Galaxy tablet, point-and-shoot camera, DSLR or video camera to a non-porous surface
- 4.5" mounting pad uses industry leading Wood's PowrGrip vacuum seal technology with a hand-actuated pump system
- The Ballhead Assembly's 1/4"-20 stud and 10 lb weight load capacity supports most tablets, compact cameras, DSLRs and video cameras
- To secure an iPad or Galaxy tablet, the Tether Tools Wallee Case and Connect or Connect Lite bracket is needed (all sold separately)
- The rubber pad won't mar or damage most surfaces
- Includes pad protector for storage