The Arm Electronics C600BCVFIR 600 Line Bullet Camera (6 to 50mm Lens / 300' IR Range) provides an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance of your office or business premises. It features a zinc-alloy housing that is strong enough to withstand 500 lb (227 kg) of direct force. The IP66-rated camera can be installed in an outdoor location as it will remain protected against adverse weather and vandalism.
With a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor, the Bullet Camera records sharp images at a resolution of up to 600 TVL. Its 6 to 50mm wide angle lens lets the camera cover a wider coverage as compared to conventional security cameras. An array of 14 IR LEDs, which automatically turn on in low-lighting, is incorporated in the camera for night vision. These LEDs let the camera cover a distance of up to 300' (91.44 m). When IR illumination is activated, the camera moves the IR cut filter off the lens, allowing light in the infrared spectrum to reach the CCD. To prevent overexposure of close-up images, these IR LEDs can dim their output intensity when they sense a person or object close to the camera.
With the Digital Wide Dynamic Range feature, the camera properly exposes scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment. Advanced imaging features such as backlight compensation, auto gain control, and digital noise reduction help the camera ensure a high degree of image visibility in varying ambient lighting.
A 3-axis hinge mechanism allows you to quickly and accurately point the camera in a specific direction. Once mounted, the camera's power and video cables remain concealed inside the bracket for a neat and secure install.
- High Performance
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor
- 600 lines of resolution for clear, high-quality pictures
- Extremely tough mounting system can withstand 500 lb (227 kg) of force and still keep the camera on target
- D-WDR Technology for visibility in high-contrast environments
- Digital Noise Reduction minimizes unwanted background noise that commonly occurs in low-light conditions for clearer night time images
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Motion detection (4 selectable areas) triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Wide-Angle Lens
- 6 to 50mm varifocal lens allows you to dial in the exact field of view needed
- Aspherical lens creates brighter and clearer footage by focusing more light onto the camera's image sensor
- Night Vision
- Built-in IR LEDs allow you to see objects as far as 300' (91.44 m) away in complete darkness
- Intuitive-IR technology automatically dims the IR LEDs when objects move in close range of the camera to prevent overexposed images
- Day/night operation - Built-in photo cells detect low-lighting conditions, activate the IR LEDs, and switch the camera from color to B&W mode for improved performance
- Zinc-alloy housing is designed for durability and protects the camera from vandals
- IP66 weatherproof rating for protection against adverse weather conditions
- Easy-to-use OSD makes setting up and adjusting camera settings simple and easy
- Video test connector allows for local checking and setting field-of-view and focusing of the camera
- Operates efficiently on a dual power voltage of 12 VDC or 24 VAC
- 3-axis mount allows for perfect positioning on any wall or ceiling
- Heavy Duty Cable-Management Mount
- Pass-through cable design eliminates the chance of exposed wires being cut