The Moog Videolarm 7" Igloo Dome for IP Cameras is an excellent camera housing solution for installation in high-temperature environments. This air-conditioned housing uses an eco-friendly liquid coolant (low-toxicity propylene glycol) to eliminate excess heat from the cooling system, thereby regulating the temperature within the camera enclosure. When the outside temperature goes beyond 75°C (detected via the built-in temperature sensor), the fail-safe mechanism ensures that the system shuts down to prevent it from overheating. shut downshuts A built-in aluminum sunshield protects the camera and housing from direct sunlight.
Rated IP66, this rugged Igloo Dome offers protection from water or dust and can even withstand vandalistic attacks. The clear polycarbonate dome facilitates maximum light transmission.
- Ideal for high temperature environments up to 167°F (75°C)
- Liquid cooled housing utilizes eco-friendly, low-toxicity propylene glycol to keep the camera system cool
- Includes heavy-duty air filtration system and a heater and blower
- Fail-safe mechanism automatically shuts down the system when the outside temperature goes beyond 75°C
- Built-in aluminum sunshield for added protection from direct light
- IP66-rated, rugged, vandal-resistant construction facilitates outdoor installation
- Clear polycarbonate dome for maximum light transmission
- IP ready (factory-wired) - compatible with today's leading PTZ IP network cameras
- Comes standard with a separate wall / pole mount for simple installation
- Aluminum alloy construction for added durability