The Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 Software with GPS Locator has everything that Streets & Trips 2013 has - upgraded maps of the United States and Canada, 150,000 new miles of roads, more than 2.5 million points of interest, and customer ratings and reviews of businesses along the way - but this version also includes a compact GPS locator.
The software still includes a wealth of features like importing Microsoft Outlook contacts into maps (to easier locate key contacts when on the road), spoken street names and directions, and customization of start and stop times, driving speeds, and road types. Add point of interest modifiers that are unique, like big-rig friendly gas stations for your RV or low clearance warnings that will help you take the safest and most enjoyable route to your destination, and connect your GPS locator (included) to track your location on the map.
Personalize the maps to add notes for planned stops, reservation details, and key phone numbers. Worried about surprises and delays along the way? You can download free construction updates and easily drag-and-drop your route to bypass delays. Streets & Trips 2013 with GPS Locator is the perfect travel companion.
- Families on the Go
- Whether it's an epic vacation or just a day trip, you can plan it and map it easily on your computer. Tailor your route to include interesting stops-national parks, casinos, amusement parks, and wineries-as well as rest stops, restaurants, and all the gas stations along the way.
- RV Enthusiasts
- Plan your travel by start and stop times, driving speeds, or road types to avoid highways or choose a more scenic route. Streets & Trips also helps you to explore 2.5 million points of interest along the way. Generate maps and directions and get estimates of the fuel costs.
- In Business
- Save time when you use Streets & Trips to locate your customers and determine the most efficient route to drive to them. Add notes to your maps, import customer and client lists directly from Microsoft Outlook, and create custom maps for your customers to add value to your services.
- Simple to Use
- Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save Planning Time
- Tailor your trips by start and stop times, and driving speeds. Avoid highways, to follow a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find More Fun
- Select from over 2.5 million POI, including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big-rig-friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Personalize Your Maps
- Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Laptop Navigation
- Connect your GPS receiver to your laptop to get spoken directions, including street names, automatic rerouting, and large on-screen directions.
- See What YOU Want
- Streets & Trips includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from. Show or hide your pushpin collections and easily delete visible pushpins inside or outside an area.
- Easy to See
- Easy to see-Full-screen display for easier reading of maps and directions on your laptop, plus an easy-to-read night map display for navigating in low light.
- Find the Fastest Way
- View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.