The Cartoni Lambda Twin 3D Rig is a professional pan and tilt support for 3D rigs, designed for effective stereoscopic parallel and beam splitter shooting with top-grade digital cameras like the Epic and Alexa. Lambda 3D features Cartoni's patented fluid drag control system, micrometric sliding vertical plates, and positive locks on all movements. The rig is compatible with all standard heavy-duty tripods, dollies, cranes, and camera cars, and can be mounted under-slung for low line positioning and to allow 3D rigs to be positioned all the way to the ground. A unique nodal capability allows the optical plane to coincide with the rotation center and the CG.
Several rosettes and 3/8" threads are available and easily accessible in multiple different locations on the head for pan bar, counterweights, and accessories. The camera platform is a swinging "U" shape and features a sliding base.
Twin 3D is an expansion into 3D of Cartoni's Lambda Nodal Swing Head.
- Pan and tilt support for digital 3D rigs
- Achieves stereoscopic parallel and beam splitter shots
- Patented fluid drag control system
- Micrometric sliding vertical plates
- Positive locks on all movements
- Compatible with heavy-duty tripods, dollies, cranes and camera cars
- Can be mounted under-slung for low line positioning (enables mounted 3D rigs to reach the ground)
- Nodal capability allows the optical plan to coincide with the rotation center and the CG
- Several rosettes and 3/8" threads are available on the head
- Swinging "U" camera platform with a sliding base