The Bosch DVR-650-16A 16-Channel Real-Time DVR (Base Unit, No HDD) is a fully integrated, standalone recording solution that captures footage from up to 16 cameras. Thanks to a highly reliable embedded design, this DVR ensures reduced operational costs and is suitable for medium-sized applications.
This 650 series DVR can record multiple video and audio signals while simultaneously providing live multi-screen viewing and playback. H.264 compression technology allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. The DVR is capable of recording real-time CIF resolution video at 30 IPS, and with reduced frame rates, it can also record 2CIF and 4CIF videos.
Multiple recording modes like motion detection, schedule, continuous, and manual recording allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. With this DVR, no manual setup of the camera is required. You simply need to connect the camera to the DVR and it will automatically start recording. Furthermore, the recorded video feeds are displayed immediately on a connected monitor in full-screen, quad, multi-screen, and sequenced viewing modes.
When connected to a network via the Ethernet port, this real-time DVR allows you to remotely manage monitor, record, and change system settings from any PC on the network. Remote viewing of video feeds is possible via a compatible Web browser, and you can even control the DVR or monitor your premises when you’re away via your iDevice using the DVR viewer iPhone App provided.
This 16-channel DVR allows you to quickly locate a specific video clip with multiple search modes, and with the ability to search for motion within recorded footage, it lets you quickly scan through the day’s recording in a matter of minutes. Extensive alarm handling and telemetry control allow recording only when a user-defined alarm is triggered, such as on detection of motion in user-defined areas. Plus, it is also capable of sending notifications via email with a 10 sec video clip attached for your reference. Furthermore, you can create separate partitions for storing regular recorded material and for alarm-triggered video clips.
This DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure, but also simple to operate; its intuitive on-screen display menu system can be operated via the front panel control keys, a mouse, an IntuiKey series keyboard (not included), or the supplied remote control. Loaded with an array of features such as 2 USB ports for backup, email notification, motion detection recording, comprehensive search and playback functions for quick recall, etc., this DVR adds to the operator’s convenience.
- 16-Channel Storage Solution
- Reliable embedded design for low maintenance and operational costs
- Capable of simultaneously handling live viewing, recording, playback viewing, backup, and remote access operations
- H.264 compression for 30% less storage requirements than standard MPEG formats and for maximum compatibility with other equipment
- Recording takes place in the background with no operator intervention required
- Real-time recording with CIF resolution at 30 IPS from up to 16 cameras
- Records 2CIF and 4CIF videos with reduced frame rates
- Recording rate and quality are individually configurable per channel for maximum flexibility
- Multiple recording modes like continuous, scheduled, manual, alarm-triggered etc.
- Records when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Plug & Play
- No need for complex set-up procedures
- Starts to record as soon as it detects a camera on the local area network
- Network Connectivity
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for local or wide area network connection
- Offers access to data over a remote PC with the included software and built-in web server
- Remote access to live video footage
- Live display support on mobile devices via RTSP
- Helps you keep an eye on your premises with mobile connectivity via your iPhone
- Supports PTZ protocols for controlling the camera via RS-485 protocols
- Instant email alerts with an attached 10 sec clip
- Local Control & Operation
- Easy control via an intuitive on-screen display menu system with front panel control keys, mouse, an IntuiKey series keyboard (not included), or the supplied remote control
- 2 monitor outputs allow you to watch video feed from one camera in full-screen while giving you a bird’s-eye view with quad, multi-screen, and sequenced viewing modes via another monitor
- 16:9, 16:10, and 4:3 aspect ratio display for the main monitor and 4:3 display for spot monitor
- 16 alarm inputs and 4 alarm outputs
- Extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control with local inputs and relay outputs
- Alarm picture pop-up on full-screen or sequence simultaneously via multiple alarms
- Motion detection recording in user defined areas for efficient storage space utilization
- Multiple search modes for quick review and playback
- Smart search allows searching for motion in recorded material
- Additional Features
- Allows creating a separate partition for alarm-triggered footage with separate overwrite settings for each partition
- Local archiving via USB and a built-in DVD writer