The Moog Videolarm FDP75C8N PoE Ready Fusion Dome (7" / 177.8mm, Clear) is an outdoor dome camera enclosure for PoE (Power over Ethernet)-enabled cameras. The advanced technology engineered into this PoE-ready housing allows full advantage of the benefits of PoE wiring for outdoor camera systems.
One PoE cable is all you need to connect the Moog Videolarm DPA (Dynamic Power Allocation) system. The DPA technology intelligently distributes power between the camera and H&B (Heater & Blower) by prioritizing the incoming power so that camera operation is guaranteed across the full range of the camera’s conditions.
The FusionDome enclosure is constructed from a durable and engineered polycarbonate plastic top. Furthermore, it is 94V0 UV protected and includes an enhanced optical dome. This FusionDome comes with a pendant mount in order to better meet the demands of your particular surveillance application.
- For PoE plus IEEE802.3at-compliant devices and PTZ cameras
- Quick and easy installation with single cable connection, thus lowering installation cost
- True PoE power to the camera (no splitter that runs 12 / 24 V to the camera)
- DPA technology ensures maximum power to the camera
- Remaining power is provided to the H&B (Heater & Blower) for ensuring optimal operating temperature range
- Automatically adjusts to power loss for long cable runs
- Heater operates on PoE power, thus insuring no inefficient power conversion
- Maximum power available for the H&B
- Single 60 W midspan switch for power
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Durable engineered plastic top
- 94V0 UV protected
- IP66 rated