The Samsung SRN-3250 32-Channel NVR (500 GB) is a reliable surveillance solution for users looking for excellent performance in a compact package. It allows you to record full D1 resolution videos at 480 fps (NTSC) from up to 32 channels for high-quality imagery.
Multiple recording modes like continuous, scheduled, manual, etc. allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. H.264 compression allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. Compatible with RAID 1 configuration, this NVR ensures reliable storage of data. The unit comes pre-installed with a storage space of 500 GB, and with up to 4 SATA ports, expansion bays, and NAS connections you can increase the storage space up to 20 TB to meets the growing demands of high-resolution storage.
The SNR-3250 NVR connects to the network via an Ethernet cable port, and through its intuitive CMS, you can easily manage the system from a centralized location within your network. Support for multiple data transfer protocols ensures advanced network connectivity at all times. In addition, this DVR automatically notifies users via emails about specific events, helping minimize system down time. Remote viewing of live video feeds is possible via a compatible web browser for up to 5 users.
- 32-Channel NVR
- H.264 compression technology for efficient usage of storage space and network resources
- Records from up to 32 channels
- Supports recording D1 resolution video at 480 fps for high-quality imagery
- Pre-installed 500 GB of storage space
- 4 SATA and expansion bays with a NAS connection allows a total storage of up to 20 TB
- Multiple recording modes like continuous, scheduled, manual, etc.
- Quick search function for automatic review
- Flexible and user-friendly CMS for easily managing and viewing recorded footage
- Automatic sending of event notifications via email
- Easy to control via the front panel and the built-in LCD screen
- USB 2.0 ports allow for data to be backed-up or transferred to external hard drives or for firmware upgrades
- Front LCD window for easy configuration
- Network Connectivity
- Offers access to data over a network via a compatible browser via TCP/IP protocols (up to 5 authorized users)
- User-friendly interface for easy remote management of NVR functions and monitoring
- Notification of critical events via email
- Compatible with the SNM-128S/P, Samsung network management software and provides seamless interoperability with Samsung Techwin IP devices and other manufacturer's IP devices