Vienna Symphonic Library's RoomPack 2 for MIR PRO 24 is a collection of impulse response recordings for use in Vienna MIR and provides emulations of the acoustic characteristics of the Maria Strassengel and Steinhofkirche music halls.
For Vienna MIR PRO/MIR PRO 24, the nave in the Maria Strassengel music hall was recorded from four microphone positions: mic 1 is positioned near the altar, mic 2 in the middle of the nave, and mic 3 near the main entrance beneath the organ gallery. Mic 4 was positioned almost on the same horizontal coordinates as Mic 3, but about 6 meters above it on the organ gallery. All in all, over 2,000 impulse responses were gathered to virtually recreate the wonderful acoustics of this location. For Vienna MIR PRO/MIR PRO 24 the Steinhofkirche's nave was recorded from three microphone positions: mic 1 is positioned near the altar, mic 2 in the middle of the nave under the cupola, and mic 3 near the main entrance next to the organ gallery. All in all, over 2,200 IRs were gathered to virtually recreate the acoustics of this building.
- Vienna MIR PRO/MIR PRO 24 compatibility
- Homogeneous sound for all main microphone polarity patterns due to improved ambisonics processing
- Adaptation of relative volume between all main microphones in all venues, making it even more comfortable to switch venues while working on a MIR Project
- More consistency in dry signal level scaling
- New starting point-settings for many venues