The Canon REALiS WX6000 Pro AV supports a 16:10 aspect ratio display of imagery from laptop and desktop computers - and from Blu-ray players and other HD sources connected via HDMI or DVI-I. The projector is equipped with three innovative LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) display panels, which support a 96% pixel-spacing aperture ratio for seamless imagery. Plus, the projector is enhanced by Canon's AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) optical technology (v4.1).
The REALiS WX6000 Pro AVdisplays 5700 Lumensof brightness for video and still images at WXGA+ (1440 x 990) resolution. Other features include advanced imaging technologies with better white balance, improved reliability, improved durability and impressive energy efficiency. It also supports advanced color tools including 6-axis Color Adjustment, Color Correction IC and 3D Color LUT. These color tools also help provide high color reproducibility and friendlier user control.
- Native WXGA+ (1440 x 990) Resolution
- Canon's REALiS WX6000 Pro AV brings true reproduction of content from 16:10 ratio sources in high-resolution WXGA+ (1440 x 990). The fine detail delivers clarity - even from far away. Compared to other projectors, the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV resolution shows a larger display area with sharp precision in projected images. This model allows the display of content without compression, able to project almost all notebook PC images on a dot by dot basis.
- Next-Generation LCoS Technology
- LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) has brought higher resolution images without flickering or the "screen door" effect, quicker image response in showing moving images, smooth rendition of fine lines and seamless photo reproduction. Additional benefits are the sharp display of small text and crisper blacks. The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV features a LCoS panel which also delivers improvements in aperture ratio, which is at 96% for smoother fine detail. It also brings more accurate white balance with improved neutrality. For situations in which long periods of continuous projection are required, such as surveillance or show display, the panel offers greater durability and reliability thanks to excellent burn-in resistance. Up to 100 hours or more of constant display is possible with no burn-in visible.
- AISYS 4.1 Optical Engine
- Canon takes the capability of LCOS technology to the next level by combining it with their enhanced 4th generation AISYS Optical Engine. Canon-patented optical light technology achieves high brightness and contrast within a very small footprint. AISYS has three components: the illumination system; the color separation and recombination system; and the LCOS panels. Only Canon's innovative, breakthrough AISYS technology achieves the right balance of contrast, brightness and compact size to maximize the performance of LCOS. Brighter, truer color comes from the AC lamp system of the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV and the AISYS Optical Engine. The colors on the screen have a more life-like depth thanks to the purity of red and green when compared with conventional DC lamps. In addition, this lamp system boasts an extended operating life, up to 3000 hours in normal or quiet mode. LCOS technology combined with Canon's exclusive AISYS Optical Engine, the AC lamp system, and 5700 Lumens make the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV a brilliant high-performance installation projector with few rivals.
- 5700 Lumens with a 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV projects an impressive 5700 Lumens, delivering high image quality and brightness. The 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep blacks and bright whites. Pure, high contrast color reproduction creates images with crisp depth and dimension, ideally suited for conveying texture. Color remains crisp, with superior color balance, perfect for presenting high-quality visuals. Best of all, this brilliance comes with outstanding eco-performance.
- Four Interchangeable Genuine Canon Lens Options (Sold Separately)
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV projector gives you the choice of four interchangeable Genuine Canon aspherical lenses. Canon is renowned for our expertise and achievement in lens design and construction - in fact the optical technology developed for their acclaimed EOS series of SLR cameras is reflected in the development of their projection lenses. Either the 1.5x Standard Zoom Lens (RS-IL01ST), 1.7x Long Focus Zoom Lens (RS-IL02LZ) or Ultra Wide Angle Lens (RS-IL03WF) can be used with the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV depending on the application (all lenses sold separately). A standout feature of these Genuine Canon lenses is their lack of brightness loss, which means you will no longer need to increase the projector light output to compensate for loss.
- Motorized Lens Shift
The lens shift capability of all four lenses assists in allowing maximum flexibility for a wide variety of installation situations. The range of adjustment for the lenses is as follows:
Ultra Wide Angle Lens (RS-IL03WF) Down 5% - Up 5%, Left 10% - Right 10%
Standard Zoom Lens (RS-IL01ST): Down 15% - Up 55%, Left 10% - Right 10%
Long Focus Zoom Lens (RS-IL02LZ): Down 15% - Up 55%, Left 10% - Right 10%
You can be virtually assured that the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV can be optimally placed, and since lens shift doesn't degrade the image the way digital keystone correction can, the extraordinary quality of your projected images is not compromised
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance
- With slim dimensions and a weight of 18.7 lb, the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV makes installation easy in a wide variety of applications. The design of the location of the consumable parts enhances both flexibility in mounting and ease of maintenance. The projector's lamp and filter can be replaced from the back and side without dismounting the projector. The direct power on/off feature allows for flexible installation on ceilings or walls. It will automatically turn on the projector when the power cord is plugged into an outlet and off when the plug is removed. There is no need to press the power button on the projector, which might be difficult in certain installation situations.
- Advanced Color Enhancement System
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV includes Canon's high-accuracy color controls which ensure accurate color reproduction and compensate for color variances due to lighting differences. High brightness and contrast produce rich, detailed gradations even in the shadowed portions of images - recreating depth and dimension with stunning drama and REALiSm. The projector features a color processing algorithm, along with a highly accurate 3D LUT (Look Up Table). Conventional systems shift neighboring colors along with the selected color, often resulting in an imbalance in the image. The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV allows precise color correction.
- 6-Axis Color Adjustment
- Your projection screen is your canvas with the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV's unparalleled color control. An easy-to-use Graphical User Interface lets you adjust your palette of colors to paint the picture you want for your audience. The 6-Axis Color Adjustment lets you fine-tune the hue, saturation and brightness of each of the primary and secondary colors. This high degree of control allows each image to be displayed exactly as intended.
- Integrated Test Patterns
- The latest addition to the arsenal of color management tools is the projector's Integrated Test Patterns. You can adjust the image angle, gradation and color tone, as well as isolate system faults. It's another way in which color and tone reproduction can be made as true as possible to your original source.
- Full 10-Bit Color
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV features the ability to process RGB and component signals, from input to display, in 10-bit color for higher-quality reproduction of fine detail and gradients.
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV is equipped with an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color), supporting 1080p signals provided by HDTV capable satellite and cable boxes, as well as Blu-ray players. Connect an HD capable satellite and cable box, digital camcorder or Blu-ray player to the HDMI terminal for instant display of high-definition video. With single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps), it is ready to support the demands of future HD display devices as well.
- DVI-I Interface (HDCP Compliant)
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV's DVI-I interface provides an all-digital connection between the projector and an input source. It avoids the signal conversion step required by analog connections, and thus maintains high signal integrity. This results in a clearer picture, with no flickering, blurred lines, ghost images, or coloration problems with text display. The terminal also accepts an analog signal from your laptop computer, and devices with a VGA terminal.
- Network-Ready RJ-45 Port
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV features a built-in network interface (RJ-45), enabling centralized control and monitoring of multiple projector units from a networked PC. This makes it simple for an A/V team to operate ceiling mounted or remotely installed projectors from a control center, allowing fewer personnel to cover a larger service area. The projector can also be locally operated through its RS-232 port.
- Wired Remote Controller Terminal
- For those situations in which a clear line of sight between the wireless remote and the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV is blocked, a hard-wired remote can be used to operate the projector. A terminal has been provided to connect the remote controller to the projector. The projector is compatible with industry-standard AMX, Crestron and Extron controllers, making it possible to construct a sophisticated AV system. In addition, email alerts can be sent to the central PC to give notification of any malfunctions or service issues which may arise in the projector.
- User-Friendly Menu System
- Once it's set up, operating your projector is easy with the help of Guidance Functions that display operating instructions in an on-screen window. A Graphical User Interface makes for easy operation, with five menus for quick access to categories including: Display settings, Image adjustments, System settings, Network settings and Information. You're never more than a few steps away from any adjustment you need to make! Plus, front and rear infrared sensors let you control your REALiS WX6000 Pro AV with a wireless remote from in front of or behind the projector, if your installation will allow, or you can use the wired remote plugged into the terminal.
- User Memory
- User Memory allows the user to set up 10 different settings based on the content being shown. Five user memory settings are for PC sources such as DVI-I, Analog PC and HDMI. The other five settings are for video sources such as Component and HDMI.
- Minimal Noise
- While presenting, you can be sure your audience isn't distracted by fan noise. The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV runs at 40 dB.
- Selectable Image Modes
To optimize the image quality of your projected content, the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV offers the choice of up to eight Image Modes, selectable dependent on the type of input signal either from a PC or Component Video source.
Standard: Emphasizes white tones and is best suited for text-based computer screens or moving images projected in a bright room (PC / Component Video)
Presentation: Works well for PowerPoint and similar slide presentations in a bright room (PC)
Dynamic: Can be chosen for moving images in a bright room (Component Video)
Vivid Photo: Best for situations in which color and sharpness are the priority, in a somewhat darker room (PC)
Photo/sRGB: Conforms to sRBG standards and will accurately project images shot by an sRGB-compatible digital camera (PC / Component Video)
Video: Selected when viewing video in a somewhat darker room (Component Video)
Cinema: Allows the optimum presentation of moving images in a dim room, movie theater-type atmosphere (Component Video)
User settings are up to five user-selected combinations which can be stored in memory and which can be chosen as image modes (PC / Component Video). In addition, users can utilize advanced adjustment features to optimize the projector to their viewing environment.
- When you're finished using your REALiS WX6000 Pro AV, you can use the Key Lock to prevent unauthorized use.
- Screen Color Correction
- You can fine-tune the colors of the image based on a variation of screen color. Adjustments can be made from Normal, Non-white board and Adjust settings. Non-white board is your setting choice for Greenboard and other dark surfaces, while Adjust will allow the user to make detailed RGB adjustments in the projected image as desired on any surface.
- Dynamic Gamma
- When you are projecting moving images in high ambient light, the REALiS WX6000 Pro AV can employ a Dynamic Gamma function to heighten contrasts. It automatically brings up the bright areas and pushes down the dark so shadow details can be seen more clearly. This function operates at your choice, so if the original image is acceptable, there is no need to employ Dynamic Gamma.
- Memory Color Correction
- Human memories are most sensitive to shifts in skin tones and colors found in nature, like greens and blues. The memory color correction function makes images more attractive by implementing automatic corrections to move skin tones closer to standard definitions while boosting sky blues and vibrant greens.
- Ambient Light Function
- An advanced function which can be used to compensate for lighting conditions for both the type of lighting (Tungsten, Fluorescent and Fluorescent H) and the intensity (Low, Medium or High), the ambient light function is ideal for users displaying content in varied lighting conditions. This is useful for educators speaking in classrooms or photographers showing their work in an art museum/gallery or at a seminar. The ambient light function is available in Photo/sRGB, Video and Cinema modes.
- Noise Reduction
- In addition, users can utilize a Noise Reduction feature that removes subtle noise artifacts that appear in data from DVD video and other relative clean content. This function is available for component video and HDMI.
- Peace of Mind
- The REALiS WX6000 Pro AV is backed by Canon USA's Projector Protection Program (Triple P). Triple P is a free service program that provides a loaner projector of equal or greater value in the event that a qualifying unit is in need of repair. Triple P is available on all Canon projector models during the Canon USA projector and lamp limited warranty period