The Canon LV-7392A XGA LCD Projector is an affordable projector with 3000 lumens of brightness and an impressive 2000:1 contrast ratio. The LV-7392A delivers crisp clarity and vivid image quality even in bright environments.
A host of audio inputs and outputs allow great flexibility in managing the multimedia experience of your presentations. Built-in 10W speakers deliver high-quality sound with no extra effort and the provision of a wired microphone input means the LV-7392A can support your presentation with no need for extra audio equipment. Great attention has been paid to ease of maintenance, with features such as direct power off and easily replaced lamps adding to the convenience of using the LV-7392A.
With an HDMI input, high definition 1080p signals from satellite and digital cable boxes as well as Blu-ray players can be projected in high quality, as can digital images. In addition, the projector features a lamp lighting system that can deliver up to 6000 hours of lamp life in eco mode. With a weight of less than 6.6 lb. (3kg) and compact dimensions, the LV-7392A offers flexibility in portable use or installation. Your maintenance schedule will be simplified with its filter life of 5500 hours.
The LV-7392A offers the size, features and flexibility needed by educators especially for small venues, such as classrooms and laboratories. You will find great value and capability in this high-performance, affordable LCD projector.
- Advanced Brightness
- Native XGA resolution ensures crisp detailed images and with 3000 lumens brightness, the LV-7392A projector is ideal for use in well-lit spaces, such as the classroom or laboratory
- Superb Image Quality
- The high 2000:1 contrast ratio and auto iris, which automatically adjusts to changing light conditions, ensures vivid image quality, with deep blacks and rich colors, no matter the environment. Canon's 1.2x zoom projection lens delivers great results, wherever you need
- Simple to Operate
- For true portability, the LV-7392A includes a range of automatic features that make setting up the projector easy, even for the first-time user. Simply plug-in the input source and auto input search will automatically identify the signal and adjust the settings. Auto keystone correction will also detect any projector tilt and correct image distortion
- Flexible Connections
- Built-in audio enables sound to be played through the powerful internal 10W speaker. Alternatively, you can connect to external speakers, if available, using the line-out connection. A microphone connection lets speakers add a commentary during presentations or while projecting videos, even where there is no audio equipment. HDMI input makes it possible to project high quality images from digital sources
- Easy Maintenance and Reduced Costs
- A long-life lamp of about 6000 hours (in eco mode), together with the 3-layer long-life air filter, which lasts about 5500 hours, greatly reduces maintenance time involved - as well as making better use of resources. In standby the projector's power consumption is just under 1W and it also runs quietly in eco mode, at just 29dBA, to minimize noise during presentations. Easy maintenance and reduced costs
- Expanding Ease-of-Use
- The projector can be controlled and managed through the RJ-45 network port. This lets you switch the projector on or off, change settings and also monitor lamp usage and status, remotely. Ideal for integrating into room control systems and connecting to the corporate LAN, the projector also supports PJLink
- Reliable Security
- For peace of mind, password protection prevents unauthorized use of the projector, while the control panel key lock enables trouble free operation by locking buttons so they can't be accidentally pressed during the presentation
- Display Modes
- Presentation / Standard / High contrast / Cinema / Blackboard (green), Color board (red, blue, yellow, green) / User 1-4
- Front Elevation Mechanism
- 1x mechanical foot, 10° maximum image elevation