The Canon LV-7292M LCD Projector is an XGA resolution (1024 x 768) LCD projector, with 2200 lumens of brightness and a very effective 500:1 contrast ratio. The LV-7292M delivers crisp, vivid image quality in a range of environments.
With an HDMI input, high definition 1080p signals from satellite and digital cable boxes as well as Blu-ray players can be projected in high quality, as can digital images. In addition, the projector features a lamp lighting system that can deliver up to 6000 hours of lamp life in eco mode. With a weight of less than 6.6 pounds (3kg) and compact dimensions, the LV-7292M offers flexibility in portable use or installation. It also simplifies your maintenance schedule thanks to a filter life of 5500 hours.
Ideal for small spaces, the LV-7292M offers the size, features and flexibility needed by small businesses and home offices. Its durability also makes it ideal for continued use situations such as trade show displays.
A number of audio inputs allow flexibility in managing the multimedia experience of your presentations. A built-in speaker delivers sound with no extra effort and the provision of a wired microphone input. Great attention has been paid to ease of maintenance, with features such as direct power off and easily replaced lamps adding to the convenience of using the LV-7292M.
- Crisp, Bright Projection
- Native XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels) and 2200 lumens brightness make the LV-7292M, part of the Middle Portable series, ideal for projecting clear images, in the office or on the move. A 500:1 contrast ratio enables the LV-7292M to faithfully capture detail and display vivid colors. Canon's 1.2x zoom projection lens also ensures superb image quality, in virtually any environment
- Automated Operation
- Even inexperienced users will find it easy to operate the LV-7292M, thanks to a range of automatic features. These include the Auto Input Search function that automatically captures input signals and Auto Keystone Correction, which compensates for any projector tilt
- Powerful Digital Connections
- First choice for high quality digital projections in small spaces, the LV-7292M supports HDMI, which makes it possible to connect PCs, DVD players and the like. With compact 1W speakers built-in to provide sound, it is a complete projection system. Alternatively, the line out can be used to connect to an external audio system
- Pre-Set Image Modes
- It is simple to optimize the projector for your current environment, using one of the pre-set quality mode buttons. These automatically adjust settings for projecting in bright light, as well as displaying images on blackboards (green), or colored walls. Manual changes to contrast, hue and brightness can also be saved to memory for future use. In addition, the LV-7292M automatically adjusts the aspect ratio to suit the projected image
- Less Maintenance, Lower Costs
- A long-life lamp (up to 6000 hours in eco mode) and air filter (which lasts about 5500 hours) extends the time between maintenance periods and reduces costs. Power consumption is low in standby (under 1W) and there's little distracting noise during projections as the projector runs quietly at just 29dBA in eco mode
- Control and Management
- The serial control port enables remote management of the projector, including switching the projector on or off, changing settings, and monitoring lamp usage. It's also ideal for integrating with room control systems
- Error-Free Presentations
- Unauthorized use is prevented by password protection. A control panel key lock offers peace of mind by stopping errors caused by accidentally pressing the wrong button
- Display Modes
- Presentation / Standard / High contrast / Cinema / Blackboard (green) / Color board (red, blue, yellow, green) / User 1-4