The LH138501C8B 8 Channel 8 Camera Security System from Lorex is a state-of-the-art surveillance solution that can be deployed 24/7 in your home or office premises. This security system allows for simultaneous viewing and recording of footage from up to 8 Lorex cameras.
Included in this security system are an 8-channel ECO2 DVR and 8 CVC7575PK4B cameras. Each of these cameras records clear and detailed images at a resolution of 600 TVL. The 3.6-mm, 78°-angle lens provides a wide field of view, thus making it easy to monitor broad areas. At night, these security cameras automatically switch to the B&W mode. The integrated IR-cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition. Moreover, the 18 IR LEDs of each of these day/night cameras provide a night-vision range of up to 60' (18 m).
The 8-channel ECO2 DVR records footage at resolutions of up to D1 (720 x 480). With the Pentaplex operation, you can simultaneously view, playback, record, and archive videos, and control DVR functions from a remote location. Keeping a track of high-risk areas during peak hours is simplified with the DVR's scheduled recording mode, using which you can program the DVR to record at a specific time or date. Additionally, when in the continuous recording mode, the DVR also sends prompt motion-activated visual alerts.
All the recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format, ensuring optimal usage of the available storage and network resources. Equipped with a 500 GB hard drive (expandable up to 2 TB), the DVR provides ample space for storing videos. The recorded videos can be viewed locally over the Internet. They can also be viewed on the iPad tablet PC, smartphones like iPhone and BlackBerry (9800, 9700, 9000 models), phones with Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), and Symbian (3rd & 5th generations) operating systems.
- Monitors and records videos from up to 8 cameras
- Records at resolutions of up to 720 x 480 pixels (D1)
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality imagery at low data rates
- Pentaplex operation facilitates viewing, recording, playback, and archiving while simultaneously controlling the DVR from a remote location
- Picture in Picture (PIP) enables you to monitor a scene in the full screen mode while simultaneously keeping an eye on up to 2 other locations
- Unique continuous recording with motion-activated visual alerts informs you on detecting movements
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in the live viewing full-screen mode
- Digital time stamping with Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Daylight Savings Time
- HDMI output facilitates easy connectivity with HD TVs
- Storage support of up to 2 TB
- Built-in 500 GB SATA HDD (24/7 100% duty cycle) provides ample storage space
- Lorex Auto Port Forward Wizard allows for quick connectivity to the Internet
- PTZ camera (not included) supported via the RS485 port
- Free Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) from Lorex for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Compatible with the iPad tablet PC; iPhone and BlackBerry (9800, 9700, 9000 models) smartphones; and phones with Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), and Symbian (3rd & 5th generations) operating systems
- Supports Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and Mac (OSX Snow Leopard 10.6) operating systems
- 1/3" Super+ color image sensor delivers crystal clear images with a recording resolution of 600 TVL
- 3.6-mm, 78°-angle lens is suitable for wide-area surveillance
- 18 IR LEDs (850 nm) enable night-time surveillance for a range of up to 60' (18 m)
- BrightNight technology facilitates enhanced low-light performance
- Automatic light filtering technology and IR-cut filter facilitates accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition
- Close-up recognition at night, along with anti-glare functionality, prevents washed out images
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations (IP66 rated)