The 16-Channel / 16-Camera Security System from Lorex is a state-of-the-art surveillance solution that can be deployed 24/7 in your home or office premises. This security system allows for simultaneous viewing and recording of footage from up to 16 Lorex cameras.
Included in this security system are 16-channel ECO2 DVR and 16 CVC7660PK4B cameras. Each of these cameras records clear and detailed images at a resolution of 660 TVL. The 6-mm, 50°-angle lens provides a wide field of view, thus making it easy to monitor broad areas. At night, these security cameras automatically switch to the B&W mode. The integrated IR-cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition. Moreover, the 18 IR LEDs of each of these day/night cameras provide a night-vision range of up to 100' (30 m).
The 16-channel ECO2 DVR records footage at resolutions of up to D1 (720 x 480 pixels). With the Pentaplex operation, you can simultaneously view, playback, record, and archive videos, and control DVR functions from a remote location. Keeping a track of high-risk areas during peak hours is simplified with the DVR's scheduled recording mode, using which the DVR can be programmed to record at a specific time or date. Additionally, when in the continuous recording mode, the DVR also sends prompt motion-activated visual alerts.
All the recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format, ensuring optimal usage of the available storage and network resources. Equipped with a 1 TB hard drive (expandable up to 2 TB), the DVR provides ample space for storing videos. The recorded videos can be viewed locally over the Internet. They can also be viewed on the iPad tablet PC, smartphones like iPhone and BlackBerry (9800, 9700, 9000 models), and phones with Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), and Symbian (3rd & 5th generations) operating systems.
16-Channel ECO2 DVR
- Monitors and records videos from up to 16 cameras
- Records at resolutions of up to 720 x 480 pixels (D1)
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality imagery at low data rates
- Pentaplex operation facilitates simultaneous viewing, recording, playback, and archiving, while controlling the DVR from a remote location
- Picture in Picture (PIP) enables you to monitor a scene in the full screen mode while simultaneously keeping an eye on up to 2 other locations
- Unique continuous recording with motion-activated visual alerts inform you on detecting movements
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in the live viewing full screen mode
- Digital time-stamping Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Daylight Savings Time
- HDMI output facilitates easy connectivity with HD TVs
- Storage support of up to 2 TB
- Built-in 1 TB SATA HDD (24/7 100% duty cycle) provides ample storage space
- Lorex Auto Port Forward Wizard allows for quick connectivity to the Internet
- PTZ camera (not included) supported via the RS485 port
- Free Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) from Lorex for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Compatible with the iPad tablet PC, iPhone and BlackBerry (9800, 9700, 9000 models) smartphones, and phones with Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), and Symbian (3rd & 5th generations) operating systems
- Supports Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and Mac (OSX Snow Leopard 10.6) operating systems
- 1/3" Super+ color image sensor delivers crystal clear images with a recording resolution of 660 TVL
- 6-mm, 50°-angle lens is suitable for wide-area surveillance
- 18 IR LEDs (850 nm) enable night-time surveillance for a range of up to 100' (30 m)
- IR-cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition
- BrightNight technology facilitates enhanced low-light performance
- Close-up recognition at night, along with auto-light compensation and anti-glare functionality, prevents washed out images
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations (IP66 rated)