The LH3381001C4T22B Security Camera System from Lorex is a state-of-the-art surveillance solution that can be deployed 24/7 in your home or office premises. This security system allows for simultaneous viewing and recording of footage from up to 8 Lorex cameras.
Included in this security system are an 8-channel Edge2 DVR, 21.5” (54.6 cm) LED Touch monitor, and 4 CVC7660PK4B Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Cameras. Each camera records clear and detailed images at a resolution of 660 TVL. The 6-mm, 50°-angle lens of the each camera provides a wide field of view, thus making it easy to monitor broad areas. At night, these security cameras automatically switch to the B&W mode. The integrated IR-cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition. Moreover, the 18 IR LEDs of each of these day/night cameras provide a night-vision range of up to 100' (30 m).
The 8-channel Edge2 DVR records footage at resolutions of up to 704 x 480 pixels at 60 fps. With the Pentaplex operation, you can simultaneously view, playback, record, and archive videos, and control DVR functions from a remote location. Keeping a track of high-risk areas during peak hours is simplified with the DVR's scheduled recording mode in which you can program the DVR to record at a specific time or date. Additionally, you can set the DVR to record footage in the motion or continuous mode.
All the recorded videos are compressed in the H.264 format, ensuring optimal use of the available storage and network resources. Equipped with a 1 TB hard drive (expandable up to 2 TB), the DVR provides ample space for storing videos. The 21.5” (54.6 cm) LED touch monitor simplifies monitoring with its intuitive, optical, multi-touch operation. You can conveniently use it for viewing live feed from the security cameras, making changes in the configuration of the system, and zooming in and out of a camera feed. The built-in speakers help you listen to the sounds in the monitoring area.
The recorded videos can be viewed locally or over the Internet. These can also be viewed on a tablet PC (using the dedicated iPad app), iPhone (4.0 and above), compatible BlackBerry smartphones (9800, 9700, 9000 models), and Android (version 2.1) smartphones.
8-Channel Edge2 DVR
- Monitors and records videos from up to 8 CVC7662PK4B Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor cameras
- Small form factor 11.6 x 6.5 x 1.3" (295 x 167.4 x 34 mm)
- Records at resolutions of up to 704 x 480 pixels at 60 fps
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality imagery at low data rates
- Pentaplex operation facilitates viewing, recording, playback, and archiving while simultaneously controlling the DVR from a remote location
- Motion, schedule, and continuous recording modes
- HDMI output facilitates easy connectivity with HD TVs
- Triple Touch Technology facilitates usage of a touch-screen monitor, light-touch front panel controls, and smartphones or tablets for controlling the DVR
- Swipe-to-Switch dynamic allocation of camera location in live viewing
- Scroll-to-Search through recorded event list with image preview
- Covert camera feature allows the DVR administrator to monitor cameras while hiding them for regular users
- Built-in 1 TB SATA HDD (24/7 100% duty cycle) provides ample storage space and is expandable up to 2 TB
- Lorex Auto Port Forward Wizard allows for quick connectivity to the Internet
- Supports PTZ cameras (not included) via the RS485 port
- Flex IR extender for remote control (line-of-sight not required)
- Free Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) from Lorex for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Multi-lingual interface with support for over 21 languages
- 3 USB 2.0 ports (mouse, touch monitor, backup, firmware upgrade)
- VESA mount facilitates easy mounting to the back of an LCD monitor
- Lorex Edge Client Software
- Compatible with the iPad tablet PC, iPhone (4.0 and above), BlackBerry (9800, 9700, 9000 models) smartphones, and Android (version 2.1) smartphones
- Dedicated iPad app with multi-channel live viewing, playback, backup, and setup
- Supports Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and Mac operating systems
- 1/3" Super+ color image sensor delivers crystal clear images with a recording resolution of 660 TVL
- 6-mm, 50°-angle lens is suitable for wide-area surveillance
- 18 IR LEDs (850 nm) enable night-time surveillance for a range of up to 100' (30 m)
- BrightNight technology facilitates enhanced low-light performance
- Anti-glare technology prevents washed out images even under strong lighting conditions
- IR-cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting condition
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations (IP66 rated)
21.5" (54.6 cm) LED Touch Monitor
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution
- Built-in speakers
- Intuitive, optical, multi-touch screen operation