The Samsung SNV-1080 VGA Vandal-Resistant Network Dome Camera provides a reliable monitoring solution for both day and night applications. Thanks to its 1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor, the camera records clear images at a resolution of up to 640 x 480. Its 2.2 to 7.7mm varifocal lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire – either more detailed images or a wider coverage.
To improve the clarity of the captured images, the Backlight Compensation feature of this camera automatically compensates for exposure levels in low-light conditions to improve image visibility and produce clear images even in challenging lighting conditions.
Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) technology in the camera helps balance the overall brightness by illuminating the darker areas to the same ratio as the bright areas and produce excellent images even under high-contrast lighting conditions. With 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII), this surveillance camera eliminates noise from colored images of dimly-lit areas.
The camera triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display. You can also protect the privacy of people in the surveillance area by masking (up to 32ea 4 points polygonal zones). The Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to hard wire the camera or use a separate power supply.
- 1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor for recording high-quality images
- Supports maximum 30 fps at VGA resolution
- H.264 and MJPEG dual codec for efficient utilization of resources depending on the application
- Face detection feature recognizes a face from the camera input video or transfers a clearer image of your specified area
- 2.2 to 7.7mm varifocal lens
- Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) balances the overall brightness by illuminating the darker areas to the same ratio as the bright areas and produces clear images under high-contrast lighting conditions
- 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII) offers color images in dimly-lit areas with reduced noise in the picture
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking allows you to mask certain portions of a scene for privacy reasons
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) features allows the camera to accept both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to hard-wire the camera or use a separate power supply