The Samsung SCD-6080 Full HD HD-SDI Dome Camera (NTSC) allows you to record every detail of the area under surveillance in full HD quality. Thanks to the 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor and 2.8x varifocal lens, this camera records full HD images at 30 fps for high clarity surveillance. In addition, HD-SDI technology in this camera enables uninterrupted transmission of videos to a recorder, which is useful in highly secure environments where every second counts such as casinos, banks, hotels, etc.
During the day, the camera uses the built-in IR-cut filter to prevent IR light from distorting the colors of images. When the camera switches to night or B&W mode, the IR-cut filter is removed, allowing the camera’s light sensitivity to reach down to 0.1 lux. Privacy masking allows you to exclude certain spaces within a selected area from triggering motion-based recordings, thus saving storage space.
The SCB-6080 full HD camera features 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII) that can be switched on to record videos with minimal blur. Plus, dual power capability adds to your convenience by allowing you to use this camera at multiple sites, which might either have a 12 or 24 V power supply.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor that records full HD videos
- 2.8x varifocal lens (3 to 8.5mm)
- High-quality full HD recording at a frame rate of 30 fps
- Day/Night function for uninterrupted 24-hour surveillance
- Motion-detection recording with privacy masking for eliminating specific areas with constant movement
- 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII) for reduced noise in recorded images and reduced storage requirements
- Dual power capable and can be used in multiple locations
- RS-485 connector for remote control of the camera