The Panasonic 42" Healthcare Grade LCD HDTV, from the LRH50 Series, is built for patient room, lobby and waiting room use in hospitals, medical care centers, nursing homes and other healthcare facilities in accordance with UL 60065 Annex Q Safety Requirements. Features include space-saving design, built-in tri-band tuners, hidden speakers and energy-saving efficiency, along with Panasonic's reputation for high production quality and low maintenance and repair rates.
Weighing just 39.1 lb with a depth of 4.2", TH-42LRH50U is easily wall mounted and provides patients and visitors with a flat screen, high definition viewing experience. The display's SD card slot allows viewing of digital camera images saved on SD Memory Cards.
- Full HD 1920x1080 Resolution
- The 42" TH-42LRH50U features a full HD LCD panel with 1920 x 1080 pixels, which makes it possible to reproduce HDTV broadcasts in their full, original resolution and produce fine image detail from other high-resolution sources.
- Meets Safety Requirements UL60065 (Annex Q)
- Hospital-grade televisions must meet more stringent requirements for use in patient rooms and are tested by Underwriter Laboratories to be "UL-Listed". Annex Q elucidates a number of concerns including the risk of fire, hazardous radiation, shock and sanitation. Panasonic's TH-42LRH50U has been tested and approved.
- Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- The 16:9 aspect ratio is the standard for HD broadcasts. It also provides a better viewing experience for widescreen movies.
- SD Card Slot for Displaying Photos
- The display's SD card slot allows viewing of digital camera images saved on SD Memory Cards, so visitors and medical personnel can easily share pictures.