The Panasonic TH-55LRU50 55" Hospitality Flat Panel LCD with b-LAN is built with customizable digital signage features and is built sleek and advanced, all for efficient and highly-effective use in hotel and other digital signage environments.
The panel boots up in 3 seconds to deliver a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and still images that are captivating even in bright rooms; and an ultra-wide viewing angle will let people see the images from almost anywhere in the room. Surround-sound speakers and digital tuners are built in and hidden from view, as is a diverse set of connections, including HDMI and VGA, positioned on the side and rear of the panel and capable of connecting to many devices and systems, such as high-end audio systems. Pro:Idiom Tri-band tuning is integrated for use with the digital tuners and for compatibility with most major PPV systems. An SD card slot is available and can be used for creating slide shows and -- by way of a cloning feature -- to copy all the settings of the panel for transfer to additional units.
A locking pedestal stand comes included and on it the panel can rotate up to 90° in either direction in 30° intervals.
Embedded in the panel is b-LAN technology that per the addition of an optional FMA 101 Free-to-Guest Management (FTG) device can quickly and easily distribute updated channel information from the hotel headend to guest room TVs.
- Efficient Video and Stills Delivery
- Boots up in 3 seconds to a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Delivers captivating images even in brightly lit rooms
- Sleek design features hidden surround-sound speakers
- Equipped with digital tuners and Pro:Idiom Tri-Band tuning
- SD card slot lets you easily create digital signage slide show
- Side and rear audio / video connections include HDMI and VGA
- An ultra-wide viewing angle lets people see from almost anywhere
- An included locking pedestal stand rotates in 30, 60 and 90º settings
- A cloning feature lets you copy and transfer settings to additional units
- Embedded b-LAN Technology (EBL)
- Distributes updated channel info from the headend to guest room TVs
- Achieves fast and convenient Free-to-Guest (FTG) channel management
- Manages channel lineup and label changes / designates a "first-up" channel
- Broadcasts synchronized time and date to all FTG devices on a regular basis
- Denotes Pro:Idiom encrypted content in order to enable Pro:Idiom digital tuning
- Requires optional FMA 101 FTG device
- Customizable Digital Signage Features
- Input Lock: locks an input source in place
- Initial Input: displays a particular source at each power-on
- Initial Volume Level: assigns a sound level at each power-on
- Button Lock: limits the use of certain buttons on the panel itself
- Maximum Volume Level: limits the sound levels users can access
- Remocon User Level: restricts access to select buttons on the remote
- Customizable Welcome Screen: an image can be loaded for display at power-on