The 14mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide-Angle Lens For Olympus Four Thirds Cameras from Bower is a fast wide-angle lens that offers a 76.25º angle of view on four-thirds mount cameras. Hybrid aspherical elements produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations and multi-coated lenses provide uniform light tranmission and reduced flare. This manual focusing 14mm lens focuses as close as 11" (28 cm) from the lens and has a built-in petal-type lens hood.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 11" / 28 cm for enhanced close-up shots
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood