The 8mm Super Wide Angle f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Olympus Four-Thirds from Bower gives you a 139.3° view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with a four-thirds format camera. With hybrid aspherical elements and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. This manual focusing 8mm lens focuses as close as 1' (30.48 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal lens hood.
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 139° angle of view on four-thirds mount cameras.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
- Manual focus lens