The Neutrik NAC3MP-HC powerCON 32 A Male Power-In Chassis Connector is a very robust and reliable locking single phase AC appliance cable connector for high current capacity. It is conceived as a non-standardized 3-pole connection system without breaking capacity to serve the needs of high power distribution systems and supplies for professional audio and lighting equipment and installations. It comprises contacts for phase, neutral, and protective earth (ground) conductor, and is rated for currents up to 32 A and for voltages up to 250 V.
- 250 VAC, 32 A single-phase (for ambient temperatures up to 35°C)
- Pre-mating contact for protective earth
- Fast and easy locking system to prevent unintentional disengagement
- Wiring with screw-type terminals
- For 0.1 to 0.24 sq. in (2.5 to 6 sq. mm) wires (14 to 10 AWG)
- Very robust and reliable
- VDE, UL, cUL, and JET approved