The Neutrik NADITBNC-MX Digital Impedance Transformer Adapter is a cost-effective impedance matching adapter that allows long cable runs for digital audio signals via low attenuation coax lines. The adapter features a female BNC 75 Ω input to male XLR cable end 110 Ω output.
- Female BNC 75 Ω input
- Male XLR cable end 110 Ω output
- Cost-effective impedance matching adapters
- Allows long cable runs for digital audio signals via low attenuation coax lines
- Match balanced (110 Ω) to coaxial lines (75 Ω)
- Pre-wired in black anodized aluminum extrusions for increased durability
- Simple use, passive unit