The Isolated BNC Chassis Connector in D-Shape Housing (Nickel) from Neutrik is a feed-through connector which offers a true 75 Ω design for serial and digital (HD) signals. It features a machined brass connector body that provides an extremely rugged and non-abrasive connection over long term use. In addition, it is recessed and therefore well protected in a D-shape housing (audio industry standard).
- The BNC Chassis Connector features a gold plated cage type center contact, which provides the best possible shielding and lowest contact resistance.
- It has an extremely robust closed contact design.
- It offers a true 75 Ω design that meets stringent HD requirements.
- The BNC Chassis Connector's isolated panel mount feature solves potential grounding problems and prevents common-mode influence with other connections conducted over the same panel ground potential.
- Its standard D-shape housing provides flush mounting and protection from damage.