The Strand Lighting LightPack Portable LED Luminaire Controller (Grounded 120 V Stage Pin Connector) delivers power and control to any Philips Selecon PL Wash luminaire or Philips Color Kinetics Color Blast wash lights. Smart addressing technology simplifies set up and allows you to quickly address any luminaire regardless of its type. You can set an address, select an operating mode, and press a button to set up any connected luminaire. Each output is configured to match the luminaire regardless of the number of colors the unit supports and delivers exactly the right number of control channels needed. An intensity channel set up option is also available to make your luminaires even easier to use and program.
Ideal for a wide range of applications from special events to theatres and television studios, the
LightPack LED controller delivers power and control almost anywhere you need it.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- DMX input or local on/off/color select button
- 2 addressable outputs with tool-free set up
- Automatic identification of connected luminaire
- 8 or 16 bit operating modes allows users to choose fade resolution by luminaire
- Intensity channel selection can add an intensity channel to any luminaire
- Support for tunable white, RGB, and RGBAW luminaires
- Rugged enclosure with integrated heat sinks for silent fan-free operation
- Universal operating voltage, 100 to 240 VAC
- Integrated safety cable
- ETL, cETL listed and CE approved