The Anton Bauer Two DIONIC HCX Batteries and T2 Charger Kit combines two 124 watt-hour Gold Mount batteries and a two-position charger that can charge both batteries and additionally power a camera all simultaneously.
Each DIONIC can support a 10 amp draw and can run both a 40 watt camera and a 20 watt light for two hours at the same time. A motion detection feature has a "deep sleep" setting for maintaining battery life by reducing self-discharge. A RealTime LCD fuel gauge displays up to nine hours of run-time data (under low power load conditions). The data is displayed in seven segments with four arcs that indicate 15-minute time intervals.
The T2 charger has a feature called InterActive, which lets you see fuel gauge data displayed in a connected camera's viewfinder or LCD. The data is communicated to the camera via an Anton Bauer proprietary camera / battery communications protocol. The output for powering a camera is a 70 watt 16 VDC output. The T2 compatible with any Anton Bauer Logic Series battery.
- DIONIC HCX
- Sustains 10 amp draw
- Simultaneously runs both a 40W camera and a 20W light for two hours
- A motion detection feature with a "deep sleep" setting reduces self-discharge
- Fuel gauge displays up to nine hours of run-time data (under low power load conditions)
- Two-position charger can charge two batteries and power a camera at the same time
- 70 watt 16 VDC camera power output
- A feature called InterActive lets you see fuel gauge data in a connected camera's viewfinder or LCD
- Field upgradable firmware for future compatibility
- Meets regulatory requirements including CE and FCC