The Anton Bauer CINE VCLX Battery / Charger / Cable / Case Kit -- the battery and charger continuously communicate with one another via the battery's onboard computer to achieve maximum power efficiency. The two exchange data such as battery age, self discharge info, charge/discharge rate, cell imbalance and previously experienced charge/discharge cycles.
The battery has a 560 Wh capacity and 14.4V and 28V dual simultaneous output voltages -- 14.4V via two 4-pin XLRs, and 28V via one 3-pin XLR. Built into the battery is an LCD monitor that accurately displays the percentage of remaining battery capacity at all times. To protect against damage, the battery has a low voltage cut-off feature that automatically shuts off the battery at 12V.
The charger has a 560W draw and charges the battery in approximately 7 hours using the included Lemo to Lemo cable of the kit. The charger can also function as a 14.4V and 28V power supply.
And the case is designed to specifically hold the battery, charger and cable. The case measures 12 x 15" and features recessed, locking latches.
- Key Features
- Battery and charger continuously communicate via the battery's onboard computer
- Battery has a 560 Wh capacity and 14.4V and 28V dual simultaneous outputs by Lemo
- An LCD monitor built into the battery displays remaining capacity at all times
- A low voltage cut-off feature automatically shuts off the battery at 12V
- The charger has a 560W draw and charges the battery in 7 hours with the included Lemo cable
- The charger can also function as a 14.4V and 28V power supply
- The case measures 12 x 15" and features recessed, locking latches