The C20-DW High-Resolution Day/Night Wide Dynamic Range Box Camera (NTSC) is an ideal choice for capturing detailed images of a surveillance area with fixed lighting conditions. This camera provides high-resolution color images up to 650 TVL, and features a wide dynamic range and day/night function that enables it to provide uninterrupted surveillance be it day or night. The C20-CH-6 Box Camera also features motion detection for sensing movement in the scene. In addition, you can also block out certain confidential regions of the image for security reasons.
Using 3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), the box camera digitally ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images. Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level. With automatic BLC (Backlight Compensation), you can adjust video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light. Additionally, the auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
Since this camera conforms to NTSC standards, color video signals do not require any additional processing. Moreover, it also comes with an UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) output for transmitting high-quality video.
A standard CS-mount manual or DC iris lenses can be attached to this camera for reliable monitoring of the surveillance area.
- 1/3" format CCD imager captures NTSC videos at a high resolution of up to 650 TVL
- Wide dynamic range and day/night functionality enable clear images in varying ambient lighting conditions (0.13 lux in color and 0.05 lux in monochrome)
- Equipped with a standard CS lens mount and can be used with fixed, manual, or auto iris (DC drive) lenses
- Improved DSP (digital signal processing) circuit offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 48 dB (or better) to ensure non-grainy images
- True day & night ICR function switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) function corrects the extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) provides clear images in low-light conditions by adjusting the signal level according to the change in lighting conditions
- Backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Automatic white balance for difficult lighting conditions adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Slow electronic shutter technology to improve the illumination performance for low-light environments
- 3D digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- Privacy zones function allows you to block 15 windows on an image for security reasons
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- On-screen menu offers an intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) output saves wiring and installation costs
- Auto-sensing power (24 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization)