The Pelco BU5 Integrated IR Vandal-Resistant Bullet Camera (NTSC) features a1/3" EXview CCD II Sensorthat captures excellent images up to resolutions of 650 TVL.
The BU5camera features a set of integrated 28 LEDs that enables it to deliver high-quality images, even at night with a minimum illumination of 0 lux (B&W). It uses automatic gain control (AGC) to optimize the video signal. Thanks to automatic white balance (AWB), the camera is capable of handling difficult lighting situations, while 2D digital noise reduction eliminates noisy signals to provide blur-free images. The removable IR cut filter switches between color and black-white modes as environmental lighting conditions change, and when the need for infrared sensitivity is realized. The bullet camera also uses adaptive tone reproduction (ATR) technology to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level and provides high performance video quality over a wide range of lighting conditions.The rugged, outdoor housing of the camera is IK10-rated which means that it can withstand vandalism attacks and is suitable for use in high-risk locations. In addition, the housing is also IP66-rated so you can be assured of uninterrupted surveillance in harsh weather conditions. This bullet camera can even operate in extreme temperatures ranging from –22 to 122°F. All in all, this BU5 bullet camera is an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance of most rugged outdoor applications.
- 1/3" EXview CCD II Sensor captures excellent images at resolutions of up to 650 TVL (NTSC)
- Integrated IR LEDs deliver high-quality images even at night (minimum illumination of 0 lux)
- 28 IR LEDs offer excellent visibility during night up to a distance of 82' (25 m)
- 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens enables the camera to capture clear images
- Automatic white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Adaptive tone reproduction (ATR) technology to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- 2D digital noise reduction removes any noisy signals to ensure blur-free images
- Meets IK10 impact resistance standard and is suitable for high-risk areas
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing for outdoor installations in harsh weather conditions
- Ideal for applications like outdoor boundary surveillance
- On-screen menu also allows you to select area masking, titling, pixel correction, and preset lighting profiles
- Built-in analytical capabilities such as privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles
- Autosensing power (24 VAC or 12 VDC with internal synchronization)