The FD5 Environmental Outdoor True Day/Night Fixed Dome Camera (NTSC) features a 1/3" EXview HAD CCD II 960H Sensor that captures excellent images up to a resolution of 650 TVL.
The FD5 camera offers high quality pictures even in lighting conditions with a minimum illumination of 0.1 lux (color). Thanks to AWB (Automatic White Balance), the camera is able to handle difficult lighting conditions and the 2D digital noise reduction removes noisy signals to provide blur-free images.
Using a removable IR (Infrared)-cut filter, the camera is able to switch between color and black & white modes as environmental lighting conditions change, and when the need for infrared sensitivity is realized.
The rugged, outdoor design with IK10 impact protection standard provides vandal resistance. In addition, the IP66-rated weatherproof housing ensures good outdoor performance even in harsh weather conditions. This dome camera operates under a wide temperature range (–22 to 122°F), which makes it an ideal solution for most rugged outdoor applications like boundary surveillance.
- 1/3" EXview HAD CCD II 960H Sensor captures excellent images up to a resolution of 650 TVL (NTSC)
- 2.8 to 10.5mm varifocal lens for clear image capture
- Automatic White Balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- 2D digital noise reduction removes any noisy signals providing blur-free images
- True day & night surveillance with integrated ICR (removable IR-cut filter)
- IK10 impact resistance standard suitable for vandal resistance
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing for good outdoor performance in harsh weather conditions
- Built-in analytical capabilities such as privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles add to the functionality
- Autosensing power (24 VAC / 12 VDC with internal synchronization)
- Ideal for applications like outdoor boundary surveillance