Pomfort's DPX Header Editor is a unique tool for modifying and changing header information in DPX image sequences. No matter if you have to add a valid SMPTE timecode to the DPX headers or if you just want to update some information fields for a certain metadata workflow, Pomfort DPXHeaderEditor is the tool for you.
Pomfort DPXHeaderEditor can not only edit single files, but is built to batch-update DPX image sequences with lengths up to 100.000 files at great speed.
- Editable Fields
The following metadata fields of DPX headers can be set with Pomfort DPXHeaderEditor:
•DPX Project Name*
•DPX Reel Name
•DPX Input Device* (Reel Name used by Quantel Systems)
•DPX Slate Info
•DPX Image Description
•DPX SMPTE Timecode
•DPX TV FrameRate
•DPX SMPTE TimecodeDropFlag
* with special DFR syntax.
- Standard-compliant DPX Header viewer (compatible with SMPTE 268M "DPX 2.0")
- Editor for user-managed metadata fields (including SMPTE timecode)
- Ultra-fast batch-processing of DPX file sequences (edit-in-place and file duplication)
- Multi-document application (edit and compare multiple sequences at once)
- Support for special syntax of digital field recorders (Codex and S-Two)