The Cambo 503 Tripod Video Head & Half Ball Kit from Manfrotto consists of the 503 Series Video Head and the 520Ball 75mm Bowl with Knob.
The video head is designed to support professional digital video cameras. It offers precise fluid control, smooth pan and tilt movements, and the customizable performance using a manually adjustable drag variation mechanism. Additionally, the 503 is equipped with a built-in balance spring (set for an ideal load of approximately 5.51 lb / 2.5 kg) to maintain camera positioning during tilt movements. Designed for payloads up to an ample 17.63 lb (8 kg), its light but positive fluid movement provides smooth control, thanks also to its new fine-control drag device, which offers continuous adjustment from nearly 0 drag to the maximum. The 503 has a quick-release sliding plate with a VHS pin, a single telescopic pan handle, and a flat base with a 3/8” tripod socket. The video head comes with a 519LV pan handle and a video camera plate.
The 520Ball 75mm Bowl with Knob is a half ball for leveling video heads on video tripods and comes with a 75mm bowl.
- Video Head
- Built-in balance spring to maintain camera positioning during tilt movements
- Supports loads up to 17.63 lb (8 kg)
- Light yet positive movements and smooth control
- Fine-control drag device offers continuous adjustment from 0 drag to the maximum
- Half Ball
- Half ball helps level the video head to achieve leveled shots
- Features a 75mm bowl