The Artes Video Boom with Tripod and Dolly (Fixed Camera Plate) from Cambo is a professional videographer’s aide to achieve steady and balanced shots with cameras weighing up to 22.05 lb (10 kg). This kit includes an Artes Video Boom with Fixed Camera Plate, the TVBM-132 XNB Manfrotto Video Tripod with 100mm Bowl, and the TVBMD-114 Manfrotto Dolly for TVBM-132.
The lightweight Artes Video Boom with Fixed Camera Plate can be installed in no time, and after installation you won’t need any tools to quickly mount or dismount your camera system. The modular design of the boom allows you to easily disassemble it and store or carry it in minimal space. Hence, this versatile boom can be used to configure up to 2 different setups. Moreover, it features 4 locking knobs at the central unit to allow you to easily disassemble the boom by applying friction to the vertical movement. The low-friction bearing system of the central rotation platform facilitates smooth movement and the rotation brake allows you to fix the position of the boom for steady shots.
Moreover, the video boom features pre-drilled 1/4 and 3/8” holes on the camera platform and the corresponding thumbscrews are provided in the kit for attachment of cameras with standard studs (1/4 and 3/8”). The boom is compatible with almost all 75 and 100mm video tripod cups for universal applicability. To achieve correct balance and to stabilize the camera system, the Artes video boom has a counterweight system that includes a set of small fine tuning weights (standard fitness weights are not included). Furthermore, side weights (to be purchased separately) can be mounted to expand the range of the weight the boom system can steadily balance.
The TVBM-132 XNB Manfrotto Video Tripod with 100mm Bowl is an ideal companion for the Artes Video boom as it can support loads of up to 66 lb (30 kg). Therefore, it can easily support the boom itself and the camera attached onto the boom. It facilitates stability and serves as a steady support for your system. Moreover, the tripod features a fully adjustable leg spread that can also be locked into position at a 30° angle, providing you with the choice of selecting the setup that best suits your application. Furthermore, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to take leveled shots thanks to the built-in claw ball that allows quick leveling of your camera, even when you place the tripod on uneven surfaces. The tripod comes with a chain brace to ensure that the legs stay steady and do not shift from their set position.
The heavy-duty TVBM-114 Manfrotto Dolly for TVBM-132 supports the tripod and the boom with the attached camera for steady movement. It helps you take dolly shots of the scene or simply to move the system from one place to another without having to disassemble the entire setup. The large 5” casters allow smooth movement even when the dolly carries heavy equipment. Moreover, the individual brakes on each caster ensure safe movement and prevent the dolly system from sliding off. Furthermore, the casters also feature cable guards that avoid entanglement with lose cables on the ground while moving the dolly. Easy transportation is possible thanks to the foldable design.
Artes Video Boom with Fixed Camera Plate
- Modular design allows for easy disassembly
- Supports configuration of up to 2 setups
- Central rotation platform with low-friction bearing system for smooth movement
- Rotation brake allows you to fix the position of the boom for steady shots
- Pre-drilled holes on the camera plate for 1/4 and 3/8" studs
- Compatible with almost all 75 and 100mm video tripod cups
- Counterweight system that includes a set of small fine tuning weights to achieve optimum balance
- Side weights (to be purchased separately) can be mounted to expand the weight range of the boom system
TVBM-132 XNB Manfrotto Video Tripod with 100mm Bowl
- Can support loads of up to 66 lb (30 kg)
- Stable and steady support for the camera mounted onto the boom
- Fully adjustable leg spread can also be locked into position at a 30° to allow choice of desired setup
- Built-in claw ball allows quick leveling of your camera even on uneven surfaces
- Chain brace to ensure the tripod legs stay in position
TVBM-114 Manfrotto Dolly for TVBM-132
- Supports the tripod and the boom with the attached camera for steady movement
- 5" casters with individual brakes-ensure smooth, safe movement and prevent the dolly system from sliding off
- Cable guards on casters avoid entanglement with lose cables when the dolly is in motion
- Foldable for easy transportation and storage