The Samsung SNB-1001 VGA Network Box Camera (NTSC) is integrated with WiseNetS DSP that features advanced imaging functions such as facial and motion detection, Super Dynamic Range, 2D + 3D Samsung Digital Noise Reduction (SSNRIII), and polygonal privacy masking.
You can record clear footage of up to 640 x 480 @ 30 fps of your premises over the network thanks to the 1/4” progressive scan CMOS sensor in this camera. Day & Night functionality combined with SSDR (Samsung Super Dynamic Range) allows the SNB-1001 Camera to produce clear, detailed images at all times of the day. When the camera switches to night or B&W mode, it can record clear footage even under an ambient illumination as low as 0.7 lux.
H.264 compression technology allows you to save storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operation. The multiple streaming feature allows simultaneous transmission of the recorded H.264 and MJPEG video streams. Polygonal privacy masking allows you to specify certain spaces within a selected area for which motion-based recording should not be triggered, thus saving storage space. The Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) mechanism uses a 2D filter to reduce the noise in the brightness areas of the image and a 3D filter to significantly minimize motion blur.
The camera also comes packed with features such as Power over Ethernet, which eliminate the need for an additional power supply, and bi-directional audio support for more effective real-time monitoring. All the recorded video can be stored on-board the camera via the included microSD card slot, adding to your convenience in installing and using the camera.
- 1/4" progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Records at VGA resolutions up to 680 x 480 pixels at a frame rate of 30 fps over the network
- Day/Night function for uninterrupted 24-hour surveillance
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG multiple encoding for efficient utilization of bandwidth and storage space depending on the application
- Supports simultaneous streaming of multiple video streams
- Motion-detection recording with 4 programmable zones
- Privacy masking for eliminating specific areas with known movement
- Dynamic noise reduction (SSNRIII) for high-quality, blur-free video
- Bi-directional audio support for more effective real-time monitoring
- Offers face detection capabilities
- Built-in storage via the camera's microSD memory slot
- Power over Ethernet allows the camera to be powered via the Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for an additional power supply
- Separate analog output for easy set or for hybrid use as an analog camera