The white Strand Lighting Aureol Low Voltage Fresco Halogen Flood Light (Flying Lead/Bare End is a specialist lighting tool for display and commercial lighting applications. Providing an even wash of light from a wide variety of light sources, the Aureol Fresco Flood is suitable as a wall washer or subject flood.
The low voltage Fresco Flood is designed as a wall washer for demanding high quality light level applications. A single low voltage Fresco Flood displays a double side cut off line due to the dual internal light sources. If barn doors are installed a similar effect on the side flaps will be noticed.
Note! The flood does not include factory installed lamps. Lamps must be ordered separately and luminaires must be lamped on site. Multiple units are required to obtain a visually even wash of light. Barn doors are sold separately.
Separately sold available lamps include a 2 x 20W unit providing 50 lux and a 2 x 50W unit providing approximately 100 lux (a museum/art gallery standard for textiles and paintings) on a 10' wall with the luminaires positioned 4' from the wall.
- The body is engineered from a combination of aluminum pressure die castings and extrusions, no exposed screws or sharp edges. All power cables are internal to yoke and body.
- Visually smooth asymmetric beam that can be used for individual subject lighting or in combination to provide a visually even wash of light.
- Standard integral safety glass adds additional safety features to this luminaire. In the unlikely event of a lamp exploding the safety glass ensures that any remains are contained within the luminaire.
- Electronic low voltage light source allows for the required light level without the need for dimming and consequential degradation of color rendering.
- Light sources and precision designed reflector are recessed into the fixture housing for best glare control commensurate with the flood angles provided.
- Positive pan and tilt adjustment with allen screw lock off
- Color filter holder for glass or plastic filter; four way barn doors to shape / mask the light beam 1
- Approved for ETL / cETL listed to UL Standard 1573