The black Polaroid iF045 Digital Camera is a compact point and shoot camera featuring a 14 megapixel CMOS sensor and a fixed 8.5mm f/2.8 lens with 5x digital zoom. This camera is waterproof up to depths of 10' / 3m, making it ideal for use in the water or rain. Its dual LCD monitors (2.7" rear and 1.8" front) allow for playback and review of your images or video as well as precisely composed self-portraits. In addition to high resolution still images, the iF045 is also capable of recording standard definition video in VGA and QVGA formats.
This camera also features an anti-shake image stabilization system for reducing camera shake while working with video or longer zoom lengths. Its face detection system helps to acquire crisp focus when working with portraiture while a built-in flash can help illuminate subjects when the lighting gets too low.
- Front 1.8" and rear 2.7" LCD monitors give you access to clear reviewing and composing of images as well as a means to carefully compose self-portraits.
- Waterproof up to 10' / 3m for use at the pool or beach.
- 14 megapixel CMOS sensor provides high resolution imagery for excellent printing possibilities.
- 5x digital zoom complements a wide angle 8.5mm f/2.8 fixed lens with macro capabilities.
- Standard definition video capabilities.
- Anti-shake technology, face detection, and built-in flash.
- Accepts 2 x AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Turkish, and Polish.