The LaserJet Pro 400 M475dw Wireless Color All-in-One Laser Printer from HP prints, scans, copies, and faxes all in a compact unit designed to conserve space. The printer features a fast 21 ppm in both black and color with 2 input bins (300-page total capacity) designed for printing larger jobs uninterrupted. Additionally, the 2nd tray can be used for another commonly used paper to save the hassle of constantly swapping media.
The M475dw features a 50-page duplex auto document feeder that simplifies copying, scanning, and faxing multipage 1- and 2-sided documents. The ADF also makes it easy to scan, fax, and copy legal sized documents. Easily turn your office into a paperless environment by scanning your documents and saving them on the computer instead of keeping papers lying around.
The unit's 33.6kbps fax modem provides an easy way to send and receive faxes from the unit itself and from a connected computer. The built-in 250-page memory lets you accept faxes even if there's no paper left in the printer. Also included are features such as delayed sending, auto redial, a 120-number speed dial, and fax forwarding. Thanks to the 3.5" touchscreen display, it's easy to send and receive faxes, even while another operation is going on.
The LaserJet Pro 400 includes several connectivity options. In addition to a standard USB port, you can easily connect the unit to a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Use HP's ePrint to print by emailing a file as an attachment to the printer's dedicated email address. The printer is also compatible with Apple AirPrint. Additionally, you can use the web-enabled touchscreen panel to navigate to and print directly from the web.
Versatile Investment, Professional Color
- Achieve bold text and smooth color with 600x600 dpi and HP ImageREt 3600
- Boost productivity and save time with print speeds up to 21 ppm
- Produce color marketing materials in-house on a range of media sizes and use tips and templates from HP
- Print black text affordably - at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer
Networked Multifunction Capability
- Print on wired and wireless Ethernet networks. Plus print from and scan to flash drives
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint
- Easily manage paper use with automatic two-sided print, copy, scan, and fax
- Scan at up to 1200dpi in black and 600dpi in color
- Take advantage of the duplexing ADF to copy, scan, and fax both sides of the page in 1 step
Web-Connected Efficiency & Expandability
- Convert hard copies to digital files quickly and easily - scan straight to a USB, email, or network folder
- Use business apps and the 3.5" (8.89 cm) color touchscreen to access and print information from the web
- Proactively manage office printing with HP Web Jetadmin
Optimized Energy Savings
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-Off Technology. Also save with Instant-on Technology
- Conserve resources and save paper, using automatic two-sided printing-get up to 50% paper-savings
- Get centralized, easy access to custom, energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling-cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly