The HDMI over CATx Wall Plate v50 from NTW is a white wall plate that makes it possible to transmit HDMI signals over extended distances using category "x" Ethernet cables. The plate is able to transmit full HD 1080p signals up to 150 feet away. No external power supply is required, and the plate is Plug-and-Play for an easy setup. It's super backwards compatible, for controlling devices stored far away. Optional IR integration is available by connecting with NTW's IR transmitter/receiver accessory to remotely control devices. While a power supply is included, power is required to reach the maximum capable distance.
Please note! NTW transmitter/receiver accessory sold separately.
- Transmit HDMI signals over extended distances using category "x" Ethernet cables
- Optional IR Integration function
- Transmits up to 150'
- Full HD 1080p signal transmission
- No external power supply required
- Plug-and-Play for an easy setup
- Super backwards IR control capable (remote control devices stored far away)
- Requires power to reach the maximum capable distance
- Attractive and durable white construction blends with any decor