The white Sony EVI-D90 PTZ Camera is a standard definition video camera that features a 1/4" EXview HAD CCD sensor, a 28x optical zoom lens, and robotic pan, tilt and zoom. SD video is output via composite or S-Video connections. The camera can memorize up to 6 preset positions and uses standard RS-232C or RS-422 VISCA for remote interface. An IR Remote Commander Unit is also included.
The lens has a fast maximum aperture of f/1.35 - 3.7 and a 3.5 - 98mm focal length, which renders a 35mm equivalent of approximately 40 - 1059.4mm. The minimum object distance is 0.39" at the wide end and 59.05" at the telephoto end. When mounted upside-down, the E-flip function will automatically flip the image, so video will be displayed right-side-up. The camera can pan 170° in either direction and tilt +90/-20°. Sony's Wide D technology helps protect against blocked shadows and blown highlights.
- Standard definition, color video output via Composite or S-Video
- 1/4" EXview HAD CCD Image Sensor with >50dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 28x Optical Zoom Lens with fast f/1.35-3.7 maximum aperture
- Robotic Pan, Tilt and Zoom and up to six different preset positions
- Standard RS-232C & RS-422 VISCA control protocol
- E-Flip for mounting the camera upside-down
- Sony's Wide D technology improves dynamic range
- Interlaced or progressive scan modes with 550 TV lines resolution
- Low minimum illumination (0.65 lux)
- Auto exposure and image stabilization