The green Beats Studio - High-Definition Isolation Headphones, combine extra-large drivers and a high-power digital amplifier. Powered by a pair of standard AAA batteries, these around-ear, closed-back, foldable headphones are equipped with active noise-isolation technology to help reduce ambient noise from trains, planes, and other sources. Plush, around-ear cushions provide additional noise isolation as well as comfort.
The headphones come complete with two detachable cables, one of which has an inline mic/remote-control module for use with an iPhone or other smartphones compatible with Monster's ControlTalk Universal standard. The cables are designed to reduce signal loss for improved balance and clarity. They feature gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo mini plugs, allowing you to use the headphones with a huge variety of MP3 players, CD players, computers, and other devices.
Another useful feature is the Mute button, located on the outside surface of the Studio's right ear, which lets you mute the headphones without taking them off. A rigid touring case is included, and you also get a soft cleaning cloth.
- Powerful Active Noise Isolation
- Powered by a pair of AAA batteries, the noise cancellation feature in a pair of Beats Studio headphones amplifies the music as it blocks out noise.
- Comfortable Ear Cups
- The ear cups are covered with soft breathable materials, and are designed to stay comfortable during marathon listening sessions. The Beats by Dr. Dre logo on the side also acts as a mute button when you press it. No need to take them off to talk.
- Ergonomic Design
- The designers at Beats conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone, and incorporated the results into the design of the Beats Studio.
- Remote Control
- Take calls, skip songs and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio headphones.
- All About Sound
- Today's artists take painstaking efforts when creating digital music. The extra-large speaker drivers, high-power digital amplifier, and advanced materials and construction are designed to accurately reproduce any type of music.
- Removable Cables
- Two removable cables are provided, one regular cable, and one with a microphone/control button for use with iPhones and other smartphones. The cables feature gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) connectors for wide compatibility.
- Push to Listen
- The built-in Mute button allows you to hear the outside world without having to remove the headphones.