The ASM54631 AIM LCR3 Three Pivoting Home Cinema Speakers from SpeakerCraft has been designed to blend seamlessly with all SpeakerCraft architectural in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. This speaker produces both left and right channels and can complete a multi-room system throughout the home.
The AIM LCR3 Three provides you with the flexibility to place the speaker wherever the layout or architecture of a room demands, which is important for stereo music and even more crucial in home theater applications. The entire baffle pivots to allow sound to be focused at the listening area. The tweeter also pivots independently for even more flexibility. This speaker offers front-mounted two position treble adjustment switch, and is timbre-matched to SpeakerCraft's all Three series speakers. You can also paint it to match the needs of custom installations.
- Speaker Design
- The AIM LCR3 Three is a two-way D'Appolito design with dual 3" (7.6 cm) aluminum cone woofers with phase plugs sandwiching a pivoting 0.75" (1.9 cm) dome tweeter. This speaker features a fully pivoting baffle to allow the installer to focus the sound toward the listening area
- Speaker Placement
- It can be used in any position of a home theater speaker system. A single AIM LCR3 Three can be used for the front center channel, or a pair can be used for front or rear left and right
- Use as a Front Center Channel Speaker
- The AIM LCR3 Three has been designed to blend seamlessly with all SpeakerCraft architectural in-wall and in-ceiling speakers
- AIM Technology
- When mounting a speaker in the wall, it is often preferable to have the smallest footprint possible. In smaller rooms, the AIM LCR3 Three provides great sound quality in a very small package. Now smaller theaters can benefit from SpeakerCraft's AIM technology